6 Steps to Convince Your Boss that the EHS Expo is the place to be!
Everyone at EHS Expo is doing their best to ensure that your experience at our event is both educational and rewarding! We want you to leave informed, inspired, and equipped with practical, ready-to-implement solutions to solve your organizations greatest EHS challenges, or next career opportunity!For this to be possible, you first need to convince your boss that it’s worth attending our event. If you’re looking for help with delivering that message, you’ve come to the right place.
Step 1: Review and Map Out Your Session Planner
- What are your organizations greatest EHS challenges? Engagement? Compliance? Training?
- Use those challenges as your guide when selecting from the many seminars and training courses.
- Now think like a marketer. Reiterate your top challenges to your boss and position the EHS EXPO and the courses you’ve planned out, as the roadmap to effectively navigate those challenges.
Step 2: Stress the Value of Investing in Your Education
- More than most professions, EHS evolves at an almost unmanageable pace.
- Professional development opportunities to learn and interpret new trends and leadership skills are essential to remain current and compliant.
Step 3: Find Your Solution Providers
- With over 300 vendors exhibiting, there is no bigger or better place to find environmental, health or safety solutions.
- Whether you’re in the market for a new products or services, incentive programs, training, education or beyond, the EHS EXPO allows you to connect, learn more, and competitively price out all potential business partners to meet your existing and/or future needs.
Step 4: Complete the Request Letter
- If your boss prefers a written request for your professional development, there are many great examples on the internet to use.
- Feel free to tweak and customize what you find online as you see fit, but hopefully you won’t need to write one and your boss will just say yes!
Step 5: Bring it All Home
- You’ll leave EHS EXPO empowered, energized, and informed.
- Commit to a post-conference briefing for staff so that best practices and tactics can be shared.
- Implement those ready-to-use strategies and tools you acquired at EHS EXPO..
- Solidify your reputation as an EHS Superstar.